There are new and exciting ways to make a business successful online. One of the most powerful tools available is digital marketing which can be used for everything from generating awareness, driving traffic, connecting with customers and increasing sales.Schedule a Call
The world is changing and it's never been easier to get your business off the ground. One of the most powerful tools for entrepreneurs available today? Digital marketing!Schedule a Call
A cornerstone strategy is search engine optimization- optimizing one’s website so that they are easily found on Google and other search engines by potential buyers who may not be aware your products and services exists otherwise.
01. Research Project
02. Find Ideas
03. Start Optimize
04. Reach Target
There are several components that make a great website. Here 5 keys to having a great website.
1. The website is easy for visitors to navigate without going through too many levels of complexity
2. The design is attractive and pleasing to the eye because it is more likely that visitors will stay on the site for a long duration and return again later. Design can also be used to entice users into purchasing or viewing new products.
3. Mobile-device friendly websites are best, but more importantly, if your site has contents like videos, audio files, large photo galleries or interactive games that work best when viewed on a larger screen such as a laptop or desktop computer-these should be easily linked from the mobile device version of your site so you’re not losing out on sales just because people aren’t able to access.
4. There is a website, then there is a full optimized website. It’s important to know the difference. A fully optimized site is enriched with on page SEO and the technical factors are good.
5. Website Speed. If your site is slow and takes forever to load people will bounce right away. It’s important for technical and user purposed that the site loads within a few seconds to keep the user on the page.
How long does it take to build a website? A typical process of building a new or existing site will require at least 30-45 days.
This includes 1 week discovery, 2 weeks design work, and 2-3 additional weeks of testing the functionality during development before launch (depending on how intricate you want your structure).
If you wait until after all content is written to start putting together the front end, this time can be lengthened significantly by adding another 4-6 week cycle for coding.
Responsive sites are designed to work on any size screen and device, from the biggest desktops down to our smallest smartphones (or even watches!).
Instead of creating different layouts for each type of device, responsive sites check what kind of devices they’re being viewed on.
They then adjust themselves automatically so that they fit in with whatever you have!
For most people, the internet is a habit and not just an option for shopping. The best way to take advantage of this fact? Have your own website!
You may think that having one will only help you increase online sales, but it also creates more offline purchases as well – in other words, research done on your site can lead customers back into brick-and-mortar stores when the time comes to buy their goods.
That’s why including customer testimonials or highlighting features exclusive to websites are important parts of any marketing campaign these days; they give potential buyers another reason besides price discounts and coupons for buying from you instead of someone else.
Having a website doesn’t just make up 80% of all sales: It drives traffic
There are new and exciting ways to make business successful online. One of the most powerful tools available is digital marketing which can be used for everything from generating awareness, driving traffic connecting with customers and increasing sales. The world is changing and it's never been easier to get your business off the ground in this digital era.